the year is 2014 AD. the human race has existed for over 200,000 years. men still think women pee out of the vagina.
tell your daughter
you yell at her
out of love
you teach her to confuse
anger with kindness
which seems like a good idea
till she grows up to
trust men who hurt her
cause they look so much
|—||to fathers with daughters (via double-edge-desires)|
so let me get this straight. anti-choicers took $500,000 dollars worth of pennies and sealed them in a glass case as a “memorial” to “victims” of abortion. i’m going to say that again. these people have locked away $500,000 dollars as a “tribute” to dead blobs of cells instead of donating that money to actual living breathing children who don’t have basic necessities or homes.
anti-choicers are incredible
get to know me meme: [4/5] favourite male characters → jesse pinkman
"You either run from things or you face them, Mr. White."
It’s that simple.
here we go
i’m a fucking princess.
weasel wranglers like you can’t control what i wear
but it’s precious that you think your opinion matters to me, you absolute sack of mouldy bread
princess no matter what i wear, dick
I’m going to print this out and mount it on my wall next to my other works of art
I think it’s very strange that people who have abortions must have their reasons validated by others. What are we going to do - have someone stand outside each clinic with a clipboard questioning every person who walks through the door? “No, sorry, just because you’re 34 and can’t afford to support a fourth child isn’t a valid reason for you to have an abortion. Better luck next time!”
I think if a pregnant person wants an abortion, their reason - if they have one - is valid.
I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
i love courtney so much
See drag is about self expression. Being who you are as yourself and being who you are as glamorous as you can be. I have much respect for drag queens and transsexuals.
my laptop smells a lot like it’s on fire but it’s probably because i’m burning so many haters
|—||Invisible Monsters (via fiercemakeovering)|